Today Heartfelt Creations and Robin's Nest have combined forces and are having a blog hop showcasing work using products from both companies. Pop over to Heartfelt Creations Blog and see more of the goodness for yourself.
Here is my LO.
Click here to learn how to make your own origami bow.
Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried by HC
HCDP1 237 Antiquity Paper Collection
HCD 729 Decorative Blossoms Corner Die
452255 Grand Calibur
214003 Grand Calibur Cutting Plate
Other Products used for project other than Heartfelt Creations.
Robin’s Nest: Stickers Regency Tag Kit, Family Rub Ons and Tear Drops, cream and white bazzill, washi tapes, white pen, sewing machine and thread, white paint, 3D foam tape and Thickers black alphabet.
1. Project measures 12” x 12” and the photo is 5” x 3.5”
2. Create the background with the Antiquity pp and bazzill as shown in the photo and machine sew around the edges.
3. Create the mat under the photo using 4 x 5” very dark paper and 5.5 x 5” Fleur-de-Lis paper
4. Place the following stickers: Lion, Fleur-de-Lis and tab. Also add Washi tape with text and the rub on as shown in the photo.
5. Overlay the mat from step 4 and machine sew zig-zags.
6. Cut 8 x 5.5” paper and add small Fleur-de-Lis stickers into the circles.
7. Add second tab.
8. Cut out the Decorative Blossom Corner from white paper and place it under the photo so only the frilly base shows.
9. Add photo to the LO.
10. Cut out crown and use 3D mounting tape to adhere to the page.
11. Place the Robin’s Nest jewel onto the top and dab with a little white paint.
12. Add title and the black washi tape along the base.
13. Mount tag stickers onto striped paper.
14. Punch a hole into the top of the small tag and thread through some coordinating lace.
15. Make an origami bow from a coordinating piece of white/cream paper. Click here to see how to make the bow.
16. Journal on the tag.
Next week we will be releasing the new Febraury Collection for Heartfelt Creations 'Raindrops on Roses' and yes it is as gorgeous as it sounds.
Thanks for calling by.