The Raindrops on Roses Collection is scheduled to release on February 12th at 12 midnight.
The decorative and intricacy of this die will enable you to create frames, borders, and endless opportunities for layering with your favorite images. Pick up the classic image stamps to create a stunning masterpiece. These background, accents and sentiment stamps will add a delightful classic touch to every project you create.
The Raindrops on Roses paper pack is loaded with saturated greens and purples and sprinkled with colorful clusters of roses. Card panels, 6x6 sheets, colored tags and journaling blocks will add the finishing touches to your projects.
Have a look at Heartfelt Creations Blog for more inspiration.
The Wedding Day
Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried by HC
HCDP1 240 Raindrops on Roses Paper Collection
HCD 743 Raindrops on Roses Die
HCD722 Tattered Blossoms Die
HCPC Tattered Blossoms PreCut Set
HCPC 3584 Lady Rosalie PreCut Set
HCPC 3585 Raindrops on Rosettes PreCut Set
Paper Blossoms Molding Mat and Tool Kit
452255 Grand Calibur
214003 Grand Calibur Cutting Plate
352854 Metal Glue Tip
159723 Art Institute Glue – Dries Clear
Other Products used for project other than Heartfelt Creations.
Pale green and white bazzill, thin white cardstock, Inks: Versamark Onyx Black, versa mark clear and Brilliance, clear and white opaque embossing powder and heat gun, sewing machine and thread, spritz bottle and water, small clear beads, bling, Twinkling’s H20s and seam binding ribbon
1. Layout measures 12” x 12” and photo 4” x 5”
2. Stamp HCPC 3585 Raindrops on Rosettes PreCut Set numerous times onto light green bazzill cardstock with clear Versamark ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder. (Use the photo as a guide).
3. Cut out 6” x 6” frame from the paper collection and a ½” x 10” strip of paper.
4. Fussy cut small purple flowers
5. Stamp HCPC Tattered Blossoms PreCut Set with Brilliance ink and cut out with the coordinating die HCD722 Tattered Blossoms Die.
6. Wash the cut out petals with twinkling’s H2Os and shape and construct the flowers.
7. Cut 2 circular patterns from white bazzill using HCD 743 Raindrops on Roses Die.
8. Stamp sentiments from HCPC 3584 Lady Rosalie PreCut Set with black ink and clear heat emboss. Cut out around the words.
9. Machine sew around the edge of the photo and along the border.
10. Make an origami bow. See instructions how to make the bow
11. Assemble LO as shown in the photo including bling, bling, fussy cut flowers.