Here is the Wednesday DT reveal from Heartfelt creations Design team. This is a special LO as my daughters best friend had a very unexpected pregnancy and she did not find out until quite late on. Everyone was very unsure and lots of big changes followed. The outcome was a beautiful baby boy and as you can see from the total look of love on his father's face ...it was all meant to be. Little Jax is safe in his father's arm and the world is good.
Safe In His Fathers Arms
Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried by HC
HCDP1 240 Raindrops on Roses Paper Collection
HCD 743 Raindrops on Roses Die
HCPC 3584 Lady Rosalie PreCut Set
HCPC 3588 Vintage Closet Collage PreCut Set
Paper Blossoms Molding Mat and Tool Kit
452255 Grand Calibur
214003 Grand Calibur Cutting Plate
352854 Metal Glue Tip
159723 Art Institute Glue – Dries Clear
Other Products used for project other than Heartfelt Creations.
Light grey and white bazzill, thin white cardstock, Ink Versamark Onyx Black and Versamark clear ink, clear and white opaque embossing powder and heat gun and sewing machine and thread.
1. Layout measures 12” x 12” and photo 5 x 4.5”
2. Stamp HCPC 3588 Vintage Closet Collage PreCut Set numerous times onto left hand third of light grey bazzill clear Versamark ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder. (Use the photo as a guide).
3. Cut out 6” x 6” frame from the paper collection.
4. Machine sew photo into position.
5. Cut a series of 2”, 1” and 1/1/2” strips and lay under the photo as shown in the image. Cut a lizard tongue onto the fattest piece.
6. Trim a decorative circle and lie under the photo mat.
7. Stamp the test in black ink, clear heat emboss and trim.
8. Die cut the square HCD 743 Raindrops on Roses Die.
9. Assemble as shown in the photo.
10. Finish with a hand folded origami bow from 6 x 6” paper. See my blog for instructions to make the bow.
Thanks so much for calling by