Here is a LO on Amy and Tiff using the gorgeous Delicate Asters Collection by Heartfelt Creations. Have a look at their web site for more amazing inspiration.
Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried by HC
HCDP1 226 Delicate Asters Paper Collection,
HCPC 3494 Delicate Asters Precut Stamp set,
HCD 738 Delicate Asters Die,
Paper Blossoms Molding Mat and Tool Kit
452255 Grand Calibur
214003 Grand Calibur Cutting Plate
352854 Metal Glue Tip
159723 Art Institute Glue – Dries Clear
Other Products used for project other than Heartfelt Creations.
Basic Gray Alphabet; yellow, pink and clear glitter; bling; versa fine onyx black ink and Brilliance Pearlescent Purple; white bazzill cardstock and sewing machine.
1. Scrapbook page measures 12” x 12”.
2. Stamp the leaf stamp seven times onto green paper from the Delicate Aster Paper Collection using black ink.
3. Stamp a selection of Delicate Aster Flower images onto purple papers from the Delicate Aster Paper Selection
4. Put the metal tip onto your glue and carefully squeeze thin lines of glue on the details of the background paper shown in the photo and the stamped images.
5. Sprinkle glitter onto the glue and allow to dry before tapping the excess off.
6. Cut out the flower and leaf stamped images using the corresponding Delicate Aster Dies. Use the cutting machine of your choice. (I used the Big shot).
7. Cut background paper with large flowers 9” (long) by 10.5” (high) and matt onto 10” x 11.5” striped paper. Machine sew around the darker purple edge.
8. Use the molding mat and tools to shape the flowers and leaves so they become dimensional.
9. Assemble 3 floral clusters layering up to three flowers. I made the clusters decreasing in size from 3 x 3”, 2.5 x 2.5” and 2.5 x 2.5”
10. Use foam tape to attach assembled flowers to the coordinating background paper as shown in the photo.
11. Add 4 smaller single flowers to the floral cluster.
12. Add glue to the end of the leaves and tuck the foliage under the flowers.
13. Carefully add a circle of glue to the flower centers and add a generous amount of yellow glitter.
14. Computer generate the journaling and print onto white bazzill.
15. Cut the text into strips and ink edges with Brilliance purple ink.
16. Add 7 x 5” photo.
17. Add title to the top of the photo and add journaling strips down the right hand side of the photo.
18. Staple the four corners of the purple paper and add three pearl dots to the bottom right hand side.