Thank so much for calling by. Here is my second layout that has been on display at CHA as part of Heartfelt Creations amazing January release 'Majestic Morning'. (And yes I am still pinching myself that my work is on display at CHA....I am one very lucky girl). As you all probably know by now...I love flowers and I had so much fun creating these clusters. There is lots of fussy cutting, water colouring and hand made flowers. I added the 'You are Loved' at the end...not sure whether I like it better with or without the title so I posted it both ways.
You make me smile
Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried by HC
HCDP1 239 Majestic Morning Paper Collections
HCCK 342 Majestic Morning Card Kit
HCD 742 Majestic Blooms Die
HCD 713 Decorative lace Border Die
HCD 718 Decorative Chateau Gate Die
HCPC 3577 Vintage Morning Background Precut Set
HCPC 3578 Majestic Morning Background Precut Set
HCPC 3580 Majestic Morning Blooms Precut Set
HCPC 3581 Majestic Morning Accents Precut set
HCPC 3323 Large Elegant Word Background Precut Set
Paper Blossoms Molding Mat and Tool Kit
452255 Grand Calibur
214003 Grand Calibur Cutting Plate
352854 Metal Glue Tip
159723 Art Institute Glue – Dries Clear
Other Products used for project other than Heartfelt Creations.
White bazzill, white paper and thin white cardstock, Chipboard by Collections and Scrapmatts, Inks: Versamark Onyx Black and Brilliance Pearlescent Crimson, clear embossing powder and heat gun, Glimmer mist lime green and, sundry brads, sewing machine and thread, spritz bottle and water, pink and gold frinkles, white paint and colouring tools (I used a combination of tombows, water coloured crayons (Neo Color 2) and water colour pencils (Derwent) and Derwent Inktense).
1. Layout measures 12” x 12”. Photo is 4.5” x 3 1/8”
2. Stamp HCPC 3323 Large Elegant Word Background Precut Set onto white bazzill and lightly spritz the cardstock with glimmer mist.
3. Using the photo as a guide fussy cut the flowers and cut out: frames, orange paper 5.5” x 7.75”, white bazzill 5.75” x 8” and green paper 7” x 9” from HCDP1 239 Majestic Morning Paper Collections.
4. Machine sew the photo onto the smaller frame.
5. Stamp the HCPC 3323 Large Elegant Word Background Precut Set onto white cardstock and trim to fit. Attach this to the center of the larger frame.
6. Rub white acrylic paint onto the edges of the frames.
7. Spray mist onto the chipboard leaves. Allow to dry.
8. Stamp HCPC 3578 Majestic Morning Background Precut Set onto white and orange paper (dark and light) and HCPC 3577 Vintage Morning Background Precut Set onto pink paper and light orange.
9. Cut out using HCD 742 Majestic Blooms Die.
10. Use Brilliance Pearlescent Crimson to colour the edges of the white paper flowers and apply glitter to all flowers using 159723 Art Institute Glue – Dries Clear with 352854 Metal Glue Tip.
11. Shape the flowers with Paper Blossoms Molding Mat and Tool Kit. (I spritzed the dark orange flowers with water prior to shaping them).
12. Assemble flowers and add frinkles to the center of flowers choosing between gold and pink frinkles.
13. Stamp HCPC 3580 Majestic Morning Blooms Precut Set and Majestic Morning Accents Precut set HCPC 3581onto thin white cardstock and clear emboss.
14. Colour the flowers and leaves using your favourite method. (Apply the lightest colours first and allow drying between layers. Leave some white space on your images). Fussy cut the stamped images
15. Use HCD 713 Decorative lace Border Die and HCD 718 Decorative Chateau Gate Die to cut white bazzill to create white accents.
16. Use the photo as a guide to lay out all the parts creating 2 floral clusters in the top RH and bottom LH corner. Add brads, cut out title and chipboard words.
17. Assemble as shown in the photo.
Thanks so much for calling by