Heartfelt Creations have released the 'Majestic Morning Collection' their new range for January 2014. This is hot off the press and on display at CHA right now. I am so excited as two of my layouts are part of the exhibition...thanks Heartfelt Creations for making this happen. Here is one of the layouts but you have to wait for next week's Wednesday DT reveal to see the other...or visit CHA if you are lucky enough.
Newsflash: As you know the weather in certain parts of the USA is absolutely freezing. Poor Emma Lou and the HFC crowd had their plane cancelled due to the terrible conditions. This means they will miss their first big workshop at CHA. Fingers crossed they can get a flight out of Chicago tomorrow.....thinking of you all and sending my very best wishes.
Have a look at their great website for more wonderful work samples.
You Are Adorable
Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried by HC
HCDP1 239 Majestic Morning Paper Collections
HCCK 342 Majestic Morning Card Kit
HCD 742 Majestic Blooms Die
HCD 713 Decorative Lace Border Die
HCPC 3577 Vintage Morning Background Precut Set
HCPC 3578 Majestic Morning Background Precut Set
Paper Blossoms Molding Mat and Tool Kit
452255 Grand Calibur
214003 Grand Calibur Cutting Plate
352854 Metal Glue Tip
159723 Art Institute Glue – Dries Clear
Other Products used for project other than Heartfelt Creations.
White bazzill, white paper, Chipboard by Scrapmatts, Collections and other, Brilliance Pearlescent crimson Ink, Glimmer mist: lime green and pink, sundry brads, green twine, sewing machine and thread, spritz bottle, water and frinkles:pink and gold.
Project Instructions: You are adorable
1. Layout measures 12” x 12”. Photo is 4.5” x 3 1/8”
2. Using the photo as a guide fussy cut the flowers and cut out: frame, pink boarder 10” x 1”, journaling cards and word strip (7.25” for base plus strips for the journaling).from HCDP1 239 Majestic Morning Paper Collections and HCCK 342 Majestic Morning Card Kit
3. Spray mists onto the chipboard title and bird. Allow to dry.
4. Stamp HCPC 3578 Majestic Morning Background Precut Set onto white and orange paper and HCPC 3577 Vintage Morning Background Precut Set onto pink paper.
5. Cut out using HCD 742 Majestic Blooms Die.
6. Use pink ink to colour the edges of the white paper flowers and apply glitter to all flowers using 159723 Art Institute Glue – Dries Clear with 352854 Metal Glue Tip.
7. Shape the flowers with Paper Blossoms Molding Mat and Tool Kit. (I spritzed the orange flower with water prior to shaping it).
8. Assemble flowers and add frinkles to the center of one pink and inked flower.
9. Machine sew the photo onto the frame.
10. Cut the Decorative Lace Border with HCD 713 Decorative Lace Border Die. Layer under the frame with just the bottom scallops showing.
11. Assemble as shown in the photo embellishing with green twine and brads.TFL