We are pleased to present the Floral Key Collection. This contains a neutral colour palette with card panels, papers, stamps and dies that will enable you to create quick cards while achieving the "wow" factor. The Floral Key Collection is a set of key and lock stamps and dies with a paper pack that contains a variety of card fronts, 6" x 6" pieces and 12" x 12" layouts with borders and frames. It's a creative, fun exploration of the vintage spirit. The Floral Key Collection will unlock your imagination to creating incredibly beautiful, "fine art" cards. Take advantage of extra savings when shopping with Heartfelt Creations on Black Friday.
Leave a comment on the Heartfelt Creations blog by December 3rd to be eligible to win the entire Floral Key Collection valued at $200. The winner will be announced on December 4th on the Heartfelt Creations blog. http://www.heartfeltcreations.us/blog.php
Have a look at what I made with this stunning collection. HFC stamps have such beautiful detail and they look amazing stamped onto Stampbord and scratched back. How perfect for a burnished old fashioned lock.
Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried by HC
HCPC 3573- Burnished Key Hole PreCut Set
HCD 718 Decorative Chateau Gate
Floral Key Paper Collection
Other Products used for products other than Heartfelt Creations. Stampbord by Ampersand Art Supply 5” x 3.5”, inks: Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap Distress Inks, Archival black ink and Raisin Adirondack Ink, Scratching tools by Ampersand and white bazzill.
1. This project measures 6” x 4.5”.
2. Coat the Stampbord with Antique linen ink. Dab on a little Frayed Burlap and once dry edge with Raisin Ink.
3. Stamp the Burnished Key Hole Stamp onto the Stampbord with Archival Black ink.
4. Once dry use the scraping tools to scratch back the inked surface to reveal the white coating underneath. Use the picture as a guide and vary the thickness and amount of lines to produce your desired result.
5. Trim white bazzill 5.2” x 3.7” so it just peeks out from behind the Stampbord.
6. Cut white bazzill with the Decorative Chateau Gate and layer the filigree top of the gate under the Stampbord.
7. Cut a 6” x 4.5” card face from the Floral Key Paper.
8. Cut a 9” x 6” piece of white bazzill, fold in half and add the card front to this.